Right Links Exchange
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Walkleys Clogs (About)
"Get your clogs on mate!" Yes yes I know all about us up North being portrayed as all cloth cap and clogs, and I couldn't care less. In fact very few people wear clogs anymore and hardly any every day.
I was incredulous when someone told me about clogs years ago, comfortable, warm in winter and cool in summer (I've found it all true). Additionally they're hard wearing too. When you first wear them they take a litte getting used to; and you wouldn't wear them to every occasion, but as everyday footwear I don't think you can beat them.
I was incredulous when someone told me about clogs years ago, comfortable, warm in winter and cool in summer (I've found it all true). Additionally they're hard wearing too. When you first wear them they take a litte getting used to; and you wouldn't wear them to every occasion, but as everyday footwear I don't think you can beat them.
Tags: Product Endorsements, Walkleys Clogs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
